- View Order Request draft on Procurify Web
- Where can I locate my Order Request draft?
- Where are requester's order drafts?
Select Requests from the left-hand navigational menu, and choose Order.
Select the button.
Once in the Order Request creation page, you will be able to see the items added previously, but not yet submitted.
- Items will remain in draft until the form is manually reset or until the Order Request is submitted. Any changes will be automatically saved if you navigate away from the page.
- You can only have one draft RFO open at a time.
- For more information on how Request drafts work, see Is it Possible to Save Multiple Request Drafts?