- Delete a Vendor that is not in use.
- Remove a Vendor that was added by accident.
Go to Procure → Vendors.
Select the Vendor you want to delete.
Select on the right-hand side of the Vendor's address information and then select Delete Vendor.
Confirm your action within the pop-up window that appears.
- It is not possible to delete Supplier Portal Vendors.
- It is not possible to delete Vendors in bulk.
- Before deleting a Vendor, make sure that there are no open Purchase Orders linked to it.
- Deleting a Vendor will not affect the history of Purchase Orders. However, it's best to make sure to export all Purchase Orders and bills before doing so.