- Update Purchase Order.
- Make revisions to a current Purchase Order.
- Edit a PO.
Under the PROCURE tab on the sidebar, select PURCHASE ORDERS.
Search and select the Purchase Order you need to edit.
Scroll to the bottom of the Purchase Order and click REVISE P.O.
Make the appropriate changes within the Purchase Order.
Click Save once complete.
- To complete the following steps you will need Procure Module Access.
- If changes are made to an existing line item or additional cost (taxes, freight, etc.), then it won't make any changes in reconciliation. However, if a new line item or additional cost is added, then that new addition WILL show up in reconciliation.
- All edits are tracked within the Audit Log which can be found at the bottom of the Purchase Order.
- If you do not see the Revise P.O. button, the Purchase Order is likely closed. If this is the case you will need to select the Reopen P.O. button first
- Why am I Unable to Edit the Cost of a Purchase Order Item?