- Update Purchase Order.
- Make revisions to a current Purchase Order.
- Edit a PO.
- Procurify Web App.
- To complete the steps below you will need Procure Access.
- All edits are tracked within the Audit Log which can be found at the bottom of the Purchase Order details.
- For information on the fields within a Purchase Order, see Detailed Guide to Purchase Order Creation.
- If you do not see the Revise P.O. button, the Purchase Order is likely closed. If this is the case you will need to select the Reopen P.O. button first
- If you are unable to edit items within a Purchase Order, please see Why am I Unable to Edit the Cost of a Purchase Order Item?
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Under the Procure tab on the sidebar, select Purchase Orders.
Search and select the Purchase Order you need to edit.
Scroll to the bottom of the Purchase Order and click
Make the appropriate changes within the Purchase Order.
Click Save once complete.