- Update Purchase Order.
- Make revisions to a current Purchase Order.
- Edit a PO.
- How to edit a purchase order
Under the Procure tab on the sidebar, select Purchase Orders
Search and select the Purchase Order you need to edit.
Scroll to the bottom of the Purchase Order and click Revise PO
Make the appropriate changes within the Purchase Order.
Click Save once complete.
- If changes are made to an existing line item or additional cost (taxes, freight, etc.), then it won't make any changes in reconciliation. However, if a new line item or additional cost is added, then that new addition WILL show up in reconciliation.
- All edits are tracked within the Audit Log which can be found at the bottom of the Purchase Order.
- Closed purchase orders can not be revised. You will need to Reopen the PO to revise it.
- Why am I unable to edit the cost of a purchase order item?