- Remove items from your Procurement Cart
- Clear all items pending purchase within your Purchasing List
- Procurify web app
- Only users with permission to create and view Purchase Orders will be able to perform the steps below.
- You are only able to clear your own Procurement Cart. In order to clear the Cart for another user, you will need to gain access to their account or have them perform these steps. If the employee is not available, a Super User can reach out to their Procurify Success Manager to have this done.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Navigate to the Procure > Procurement page
- Do either of the following from the right-hand side of the page:
Select the button next to each item to remove them individually, and then select Remove From List.
- To remove all items and clear your list, select the grey Clear List button at the bottom of the Purchasing List.