- Creating an export Bill template
- Creating a Procurify template
- Exporting Bills from Procurify
- Creating a customized Bill template
Create a Procurify Template for Export: This process will only need to be completed once. After you've created the template, you'll be able to easily access and export this template every time you wish to export a customized Bill template.
- In Procurify's Application select SETTINGS → Export Data
- Select PREPARE CSV next to Bills
- Select the dropdown FORMAT TYPE and select +CREATE NEW FORMAT
- Select the gear icon and select Deselect All
- Type in the field FORMAT NAME. Example: Bill Template 1
- Click the gear icon again, and select the columns necessary for the template. Here are a few examples of commonly used columns: Vendor, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Due Date, Quantity, Unit Amount, and Account Code.
- You can update a specific column name by clicking into the field and updating the name of the field.
- Here is an example of what a template may look like:
- If you're ready to export the data, select CREATE FORMAT.