- PO not syncing to NetSuite
- The Account Code has not synced from NetSuite
- The Account Code doesn't exist in NetSuite
- The parent account code of this subcode has not been synced - ALL levels need to be synced for a child account code to be synced.
- This is a parent account code and summary flag feature is turned on in NetSuite
- The checkmark for Sync to Procurify is currently unchecked
Check with your NetSuite Administrator or Consultant to ensure that your Account Code Sync Schedule is set to "Scheduled" status, further instructions here.
- Ensure that the user e-mail and password matches between the assigned NetSuite Superuser User Account used for sync in your Procurify domain and your NetSuite Procurify Bundle configuration.
- FAQ: NetSuite
- What Account Codes don't sync with the Procurify NetSuite Integration?