The following article overviews Procurify user permissions. The following permissions or roles are default roles currently available in Procurify.
- It is not possible to have users with multiple roles, but custom roles can be created. Learn how to create a custom role.
- It is not possible to export roles and permissions, but it is possible to export a list of users which includes role information.
- Basic and unlimited Roles: Request + Receive only
- Advanced Roles: Approve, Procure, Accounts Payable, Settings, Reports
Requester - Request Permission
Users with access to Request permissions can submit requests, expenses, or travel orders. Requesters are unable to access other modules or navigate to other pages.
Approver - Approve Permission
Users with access to the approval permissions can approve and reject orders, bills, or payments depending on their permission settings. Approvers are unable to access other modules or navigate to other pages.
Purchaser - Purchase Permission
Users with Purchaser permissions have access to everything within the Procure tab, which includes:
- Purchase Orders
- Product Catalog
Additionally, these users can review individual Requests for Orders (RFO). Purchasers are unable to access other modules or navigate to other pages not listed here.
Receiver - Receive Permission
Users with Receiver access have access to Purchase Orders to pass or fail items upon arrival. Receiver access to Purchase Orders is not dependent on assigning locations. As a receiver, it is not possible to access the original RFO of a Purchase Order. Receivers cannot access other modules or navigate to other pages not mentioned here.
Reporter - Reports Permission
Users with Reports permissions only have access to the Reports tab. The user will be unable to navigate to other modules and pages.
Accounts Payable Permission
An Accounts Payable (AP) user has access to the entire AP tab, which includes:
- Credit Cards
- Spend Reports
Although AP users only have access to the AP tab, they can navigate and access the Purchase Order history and individual Purchase Orders.
Superusers are a role designed for administrators in Procurify. Superusers have permission to:
- Add and remove users
- Set up budgets
- Add and remove locations or departments
- Change the company approval routing structure.