- Import user permission data into Procurify via a CSV file
The following article outlines how to Import User Permissions.
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
Navigate to Settings → Import Data
- Click Download Template next to User Permissions
- Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
Click here for a list of permission names
- Navigate to Settings → Import Data and select Import CSV File next to User Permissions.
- Click Upload to select the file, and click Import.
- Granular Permissions are an advanced feature. If you would like to add this feature to your account, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Permissions can only edited/imported for active users.
- List of User Permission Names used for importing
- It is not possible to update Department permission settings for users via the import.
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?