- Recurring expense request
- Recurring order request
- How do I create a recurring expense
- How can I add a recurring item
- Software subscriptions and services
The following article outlines how to submit a recurring spend request for a subscription or contract.
1. Click the +Request button and select Order.
2. On the new page, select the appropriate Location, Department, and Date required.
3. To add the recurring spend item to the Request select +Add new item.
4. Fill out the required fields such as Product Name, Account Code, Preferred Vendor.
5. Select the Recurring button. Then, select a Billing date for the recurring spend. For the Repeats field, select either Monthly or Yearly. This field represents whether payments are applied Monthly or Annually.
6. Fill in the Ends after field with the number of months or years the payments will be applied.
7. Input the Monthly orYearly Price and select the applicable currency.
8. Select Add order item to add the recurring spend item to the order request.
9. Ensure the appropriate Next Approver is selected.
10. Click Submit request.
Success! You've submitted a recurring spend request.
- How to track recurring spend items
- Once a purchase order with a recurring order item has been created, it cannot be edited. We are working to add more flexibility very soon.
- FAQ Recurring Spend