- Recurring expense request
- Recurring order request
- How do I create a recurring expense
- How can I add a recurring item
- Software subscriptions and services
- Click +Request and select Order.
- Ensure to select the appropriate Location, Department, and Date required.
- Click + Add new item.
- Fill out the required fields including Product Name, Account Code, and Preferred Vendor.
Select the Recurring button. Then, select a Billing date for the recurring spend and how often it repeats.
- Enter the total length of the recurring spend. Note: The maximum period is 3 years.
Input the Monthly or Yearly Price and select the applicable currency.
- Click Add order item to add the recurring spend item to the order request.
- Ensure the appropriate Next Approver is selected.
- Click Submit request.
Success! You've submitted a recurring spend request.