- Recurring expense request
- Recurring RFO
- How do I create a recurring expense
- How can I add a recurring item
- Software subscriptions and services
The following article outlines how to submit a recurring spend request for a subscription or contract.
1. Select the yellow + REQUEST ORDER button.
2. On the new page, select the appropriate LOCATION, DEPARTMENT, and DATE REQUIRED.
3. To add the recurring spend item to the Request select +ADD NEW ITEM.
4. Fill out the required fields such as Product Name, Account Code, Preferred Vendor.
5. Select the RECURRING button. Then, select a BILLING DATE for the recurring spend. For the REPEATS field, select either Monthly or Yearly. This field represents whether payments are applied Monthly or Annually.
6. Input in the ENDS AFTER fields, the number of years or months the payment or contract is valid.
7. Input a MONTHLY or YEARLY PRICE and select the applicable CURRENCY.
8. Review to ensure the details are accurate, and select ADD ORDER ITEM.
9. Ensure the appropriate NEXT APPROVER is selected.
10. Click SUBMIT REQUEST.
Success! You've submitted a recurring spend request.