- Adding a discount to a purchase order
- Adding a credit memo or refund to a bill
- How to add a discount
There are two possible options to add a credit/discount to an item within Procurify. You can add a Discount to a Purchase order, and you can add a Credit to a Bill.
First Option: Adding a discount within a Purchase Order
- Navigate to Procurement → Purchase Orders
- Select the applicable Purchase Order
- Scroll down and click Revise PO
- Enter the discount into the Discount field by either % or by dollar value (the drop-down to the right)
- Click Save Purchase Order
Second Option: Adding a credit within a Bill
- Navigate to Accounts Payable → Create New Bill
- If you have already created a bill for the item, navigate to the bill and click Fix Bill to revise it. Then skip to step 5.
- Add the applicable items to the Bill
- Click + New Item
- Fill in the discount regarding the credit/discount
- In the Unit Cost field enter a negative credit amount
- Click Submit
You should now see the discount reflected in the Total Cost
- If the Purchase Order is Closed, it must be Re-opened in order to Revise & add a discount.