- Contact Pro-Serve to inquire script and cost
SEO: Delete, remove, or deactivate a Location that is no longer needed, how to remove a location, how to delete a location , removing a location, deleting a location
The following article outlines how to deactivate a location. When a location is deactivated the historical data will remain on the domain. Due to customization, Location may have unique labelling. In this article, we are using the default label Location. Learn more here.
Go into Settings
Select Manage Locations
Search for the Location you need to deactivate.
Select the button on the far right-hand side of the Location
Click Deactivate Location
- Review the information within the window that appears and select the blue Deactivate button to confirm
- When a location is deactivated the historical data will remain on the domain. You can export the information and it will include the deactivated location data as well.
- You will need access to Settings → Set-up & Manage in order to perform the following steps.
- Please make sure there are no pending Order or Expense Requests attached to the Location you need to deactivate.
- Locations must be deactivated in-app and cannot be deactivated in bulk via CSV imports. Please reach out to a Procurify Representative if you need assistance deactivating an extensive list of Locations.