- Delete, remove, or deactivate a Location that is no longer needed
- Procurify web app
- You will need access to Settings > Set-up & Manage in order to perform the steps below.
- Please make sure there are no pending Order or Expense Requests attached to the Location you need to deactivate.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go into Settings.
Select Manage Locations.
Search for the Location you need to deactivate.
Select the button on the far right-hand side of the Location.
Click Deactivate Location.
- Review the information within the window that appears and select the blue Deactivate button to confirm.