- Add additional line items to a PO
- Add Purchase Order item to an existing Purchase Order
- Include an Order Item within the Purchase Order that was missed or forgotten during the original creation of the PO
You must be a purchaser or have custom permission to Create and View Purchase Orders to complete the following steps.
Navigate to Procure → Purchase Orders
Locate and select the Purchase Order you want to add additional line items on to.
Scroll down, and select the Revise P.O button on the right-hand side.
On the editing page, + Order item above the existing line items.
In the pop-up, select the applicable procurement item(s) the click Add Item(s).
Make any final edits, then scroll down and click Save Purchase Order.
- If the Procurement Access feature is enabled within the domain, only users added to the specific Location and Department can edit the POs for those locations/departments. Access can be adjusted within each user's Roles & Permissions tab.
- The steps listed are only applicable if the PO is still open, and if the new item being added is within the Procurement List.