- Remove a Department that's no longer needed
- Delete or deactivate a Department
- removing a department
- deleting a department
- how to remove a department
- How to delete a department
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
You must be a superuser or a user with customized access to Manage Locations to complete the following steps.
Settings → Manage Locations
Select the applicable Location
Click the Departments tab
Click the 3-dot options button to the right of the applicable Department.
Click Remove Department
You will be prompted with a warning message. If you're sure and ready to proceed, select Delete Department.
- Removing a Department is permanent and irreversible.