- Add a Vendor to the Preferred Vendor list.
- Change a Vendor's preferred status.
Select the PROCURE tab from the left-hand navigational menu.
Search for the Vendor and locate them within the list.
Select the [...] button on the right-hand side.
Select Edit Vendor.
Within the new window, select the PREFERRED toggle to turn this on or off. If it appears green with the wording YES, the Vendor is set to Preferred.
Select the blue SAVE button.
- Access is required to the Vendors list within Procure in order to complete the steps listed. If you do not have access and this change needs to be completed, then you will need to contact your account administrator,
- At the current time, it is not possible to mass tag Vendors as non-preferred.
- Preferred Vendors cannot be assigned to a specific Location
- Learn more about preferred Vendors