- Adding credit card accounts.
- How do I add a Credit card account?
- Manage credit cards, edit credit cards, add credit cards
The following article outlines how to add a credit card bank account.
Only Superusers or users with custom permission to access Finance Settings can complete the following steps.
Navigate Settings → Manage Bank & Credit Card Accounts.
- Click Credit Card Accounts tab at the top.
Click + Add New Account on the right-hand side of the screen and select Credit Card Account from the dropdown.
Type in an Account Name, select the Credit Card Number (only the last four digits are required), Currency, Credit Card Provider, and Credit Card Network.
- Ensure to populate the field Assign Users to Credit Card
Select Add Card when finished
- For data integrity, Bank accounts can only be deleted. Bank Account details cannot be edited.
- Each currency must have a Bank Account setup to proceed with payments.