- how to assign a default tax rate
- Creating a vendor tax rate
The following article provides instructions on assigning a default Vendor tax rate. Please note the default tax amount will be added to the Bill and not the PO.
- Navigate to Procure and Vendors
- Select the applicable Vendor
- Below the Vendor name, select the Financial Settings tab
- Next to the Default Vendor Tax Rate, Select the Select Tax field
- Select an available tax from the drop-down list or select + Add New Tax
Once you've selected a tax from the list or created a new tax, the tax will automatically save and be assigned to the Vendor.