What is it?
When enabled, Auto Purchase Orders (PO) allows your organization to use Procurify without manually creating PO's. Organizations don't have to deal with the hassle of creating PO's if they don't include them in their workflow or if the Requester is also the Receiver.
How does it work?
Once enabled, a PO will automatically generate for each unique Vendor listed on the Request for Order (RFO) once the RFO is fully approved. The final approver will receive a notification informing them that the PO will be automatically created.
- POs are automatically generated using the next PO number in the sequence.
- For order items with Vendors classified as OTHER, meaning that they are not currently in the system, a new Vendor will be created using the Vendor name provided.
- Automatically created POs will remain open and ready to be received for one-time items.
- For recurring items, the PO will be automatically received.
- Auto POs do not automatically send an email to the Vendor.
- Auto PO feature will not create Purchase Orders with more than 100 items.
- The auto receive button will no longer be available in Procurify.
How can I enable Auto PO?
If you would like to use this feature, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or select Contact us at the top-right of the webpage.