- Learn about Procurify spending cards
- What is this new spending card feature
- Does it cost money?
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up spending card to ensure you have the feature enabled. This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
Setting up your Spending Card Account
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up spending card for your organization.
- How to connect spending card with my bank account
- How to add funds to my spending card account
- How to give a user permission to spending Card
- How to order a spending card
How to set up Spending Card for Cardholders
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up spending card for an individual user.
- How to activate a spending card
- How to request spending card funds and top-up funds
- How to allocate funds to a fund request
The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.