- Learn about Procurify Spending Cards
- What is this new Spending Card feature
- Does it cost money?
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up Spending Card to ensure you have the feature enabled. This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
Setting up your Spending Card Account
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Spending Card for your organization.
- How to connect Spending Card with my bank account
- How to add funds to my Spending Card account
- How to give a user permission to Spending Card
- How to order a Spending Card
How to set up Spending Card for Cardholders
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Spending Card for an individual user.
- How to activate a Spending Card
- How to request Spending Card funds and top-up funds
- How to allocate funds to a fund request
The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.