- Learn about Procurify Pay cards
- What is this new Spending Card feature
- Does it cost money?
Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up Spending Card, to ensure you have the feature enabled. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to US customers (that have a US bank account).
Connecting your Spending Card Account
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Spending Card for your organization.
- How to connect Spending Card with my bank account
- How to add funds to my Spending Card account
- How to give a user permission to Spending Card
- How to order a Spending Card
How to set up Spending Card for a User
The following articles outline step-by-step how to set up Spending Card for an individual user.
- How to activate a Spending Card
- How to request Spending Card funds and top-up funds
- How to allocate funds to a fund request
The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.