- Ordering a new spending card
- Spending card Management
- I need a new spending card for my employees
- How to issue a card
The following article outlines steps for ordering a new virtual or physical spending card.
You must be a Superuser or have custom permissions to manage spending cards to complete the following step. If you are a requester, please see How to request spending card funds
- Navigate to Spending Card → Manage Cards
- Click Issue Card
- Select the card time by clicking Physical card or Virtual card
- Enter the Cardholder to receive the card by typing their name and selecting their name from the drop-down field.
- If a physical card is selected, select a Shipping Address or add an address by clicking +Use Another Address.
- Select the Submit button
Success! You've ordered a new spending card. If you've ordered a physical card, the card should arrive in 5-8 business days.
- There is a limit of one card physical card per Cardholder multiple funds can be held on a single physical card.
- Physical cards arrive in 5-8 business days.
- If a virtual card is ordered, an email will be sent to the cardholder.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.