- Ordering a new Procurify Pay card
- Procurify Pay Card Management
- I need a new Procurify pay card for my employees
- How to issue a card
The following article outlines how to order a new virtual or physical Procurify Pay card. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select PAY from the left-hand navigational bar
- Select CARD MANAGEMENT
- Select the +CARD orange button visible on the right-hand side of the screen
- Search for the user from the drop-down list by selecting the Cardholder Name field or type in the user's name in the field.
- Select the Card type as either Virtual card or Physical card
- If a virtual card was selected skip this step. If a physical card is selected. select a Shipping Address from the Choose a location to ship to field. If the relevant address is not available, select +USE ANOTHER ADDRESS and type in the new address.
- Select the ISSUE CARD button
Success! You've ordered a new Procurify Pay card. If you've ordered a physical card, the card should arrive in 5-7 business days. If a virtual card was ordered, an email will be sent to the cardholder.
- Procurify Pay is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The Procurify Pay card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.