- How to Customize Organizational Categories
- renaming departments to project codes
- renaming department
- rename location
- renaming departments to
The following article outlines how to customize Organizational Categories.
Important: Changing your Organizational Category labels will impact your employee's Procurify experience. Ensure that Category labels match your organization's structure and all users are informed.
Consider the following when creating a new Customized Organizational Category:
- How you prefer to manage Budgets
- How roles and permissions are managed in your organization
- How projects are structured
Examples of different naming conventions:
You must be a Superuser or have custom permission to access Set up & Manage in Procurify Settings to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Customize Organizational Categories
- Enter Primary and Secondary Organizational Categories, both Singular and Plural.
- Use only alphanumeric characters
- Categories have a 15-character limit.
- Select the Save Category Labels button.
- Refresh the page, and verify the update by navigating to Settings.
- The Customized Organizational Categories will be displayed under the first settings option under Set up & Manage. For example,