- How to Customize Organizational Categories
- renaming departments to project codes
- renaming department
- rename location
- renaming departments to
The following article outlines how to customize Organizational Categories. Please be aware that changing the names of Organizational Categories impacts your Procurify configuration. Ensure that your Category names are suitable for your organization's structure and all parties are informed. Consider the following when creating a new Customized Organizational Category:
- How Budgets are to be managed and reflected.
- If you're not using Budgets, consider how roles and permissions are managed in your organization.
- How projects are structured.
- Select Settings on the left-hand navigational black bar.
- Select Customize Organizational Categories under Customizations.
- Type in the name of the new Primary and Secondary Organizational Categories, both Singular and Plural.
- Select the Save Category Labels button.
- Refresh the screen, and verify update by opening a Request for Order.
Examples of different naming conventions:
- If the naming convention hasn't been updated, please log out and log back into your Procurify account.
- Only alphanumeric characters are permitted with a 15-character limit.
- What is the purpose of a home Location and Department in a user profile?
- Learn more about this new feature