- I can't see any option to change the item's currency when I revise the PO. How do I do it?
- Why is there no way to change the currency of a Purchase Order when I can change other fields?
Currency can only be updated:
- by the Requester: while the request is still pending approval.
- by the Approver: prior to approval.
If there is an error with the currency of an approved order, the PO must be canceled, and a new Request Order must be created. Purchasers are restricted to the approved currency to ensure adherence to approved requests.
Once the Purchase Order is canceled, reject the items from Procurement and inform the Requester to resubmit a new order with the correct currency.
- FAQ: Currency
- The line item currency may not match the currency listed at the bottom of the order request. The currency at the bottom of the order request will reflect the base currency. Items throughout the Procurify process will maintain their initially assigned currency, not the base currency. How to update Base Currency