- Make a deactivated user active again
- Reinstate an employee who has left
- Reinvite a user who was disabled within the account
- Procurify web app.
- You will need access to Settings > Manage Users to perform these steps.
- If the person does not remember their login password this can be reset from the login page. This will allow them to receive a password reset email where they can set up a new login password.
- If the user's previous email address cannot be accessed, this can be reset by editing them within Manage Users.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Navigate to Settings
Select Manage Users
Hop into the Inactive tab located at the top of the page
Look for the inactive user and click the button on the far right.
Select Activate User.