- How do I not include some items from reconciliation page?
- How to delete Purchase Order(s) and/or Expense(s) from Reconciliation?
- Procurify web app
- User must have Credit Card Reconciliation permission under Accounts Payable to archive items.
- Archiving items within Reconciliation will remove them from the Accounts Payable process, but the Budget linked to the items will still be affected.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Accounts Payable > Reconciliation.
Find and select the credit card you need to work on.
Select the button beside the item you want to archive and choose Archive.
You'll see the list of all the archived credit card items in the Archived Credit Card Items tab within the same page.