- I see an "In Use" lock icon when creating a Purchase Order, how do I unlock it?
- Why am I unable to add an item to my cart?
The lock icon means that another Purchaser has selected the item(s) and has placed them within their Cart or Purchasing List, but they have not yet created the Purchase Order for the item. This can sometimes be intentional and the user is waiting to create the Purchase Order, or the Purchaser may have accidentally forgotten about the items within their cart.
- If you hover over the lock icon you will see the name of the Purchaser that has the items within their cart.
- If you need to procure the item(s) that are locked by another user, please reach out to the user and ask them to clear their cart in order to release the items. For steps on how they can clear their Purchasing List, see How to Remove Items within your Purchasing List.
- Is it possible for a Superuser to unlock an item?