- Delete or Remove an Approved Order
- Reject final approved Order Items.
A fully approved order will remain within the approved order list for reporting and auditing purposes. However, if items are no longer needed they can be rejected by the Purchasing team by following the steps below:
Note: You must be a Purchaser or have custom permissions to Procure.
- Navigate to Procure → Procurement
- Use the drop-down to select Order
- Enter the Request number of the approved Request
- Check the box(es) next to items no longer needed, or check the box at the top to select all
- Click Reject item
- In the pop-up, click Reject items to confirm the action
- If an item is rejected, it will no longer impact the budget
- Can I delete a request, order, or bill from my Procurify domain?