- Close a Purchase Order that contains item(s) that will not be received.
- Re-close a PO that was manually re-opened.
- Procurify web app
- Note that a Purchase Order will automatically close its status when items in it are fully received.
- Closing a Purchase Order manually means that the unreceived item(s) cannot be marked as received, and therefore will not be displayed within the Unbilled Items. For this reason, we only suggest manually closing a PO if the items will not be received from the Vendor.
- Only users with access to Purchase Orders will be able to perform the steps below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Procure > Purchase Orders.
Find and select the PO you want to close.
Scroll down and select the blue Close P.O. button, just below the "Total Cost".