- How can I delete inactive users from the application?
- How to delete users
- Deactivating users
- How to remove users
If an employee leaves the company, you can deactivate them in Procurify.
Inactive user profiles remain on the Manage Users → Inactive tab, where you can activate them again later.
Users cannot be deleted/removed from the domain as this would impact historical data.
How to Deactivate Users:
- Select Settings → Manage Users
- Select the applicable user
- Click the 3-dot options button to the right of the user's name
- Click Deactivate User
- NOTE: if the user is an Approver, all orders/expenses must be approved/rejected before the user can be deactivated. If the user does have items pending approval, set up Approval Delegation to process their remaining approvals.