SEO: Eliminate adding the items one by one when submitting requests, Enter all orders in a sheet and upload them all at once in one request, order request import, CSV order request Import
The following article outlines how to import Order Request items. Any request with more than ~75 items may time out on submission.
1. Click + Request at the top-right of the screen and select Order.
2. Click + Import Order Items → Download Template
3. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
4. Select the +Request button at the top left of the screen and select Order
5. Fill out the mandatory fields.
6. Select + Import Order Items
7. Select Browse & Upload CSV.
8. Locate the file on your computer. When you're all set with the file preview, select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
Custom Field Formats
There may be custom fields added to the template CSV file. Ensure to populate the column in order to prevent errors.
- If a checkbox custom field is in use, the column must be populated with either true or false
- If a date custom field is in use, the format must be "YYYY-MM-DD"
- If a text custom field is in use, the format must contain alphanumeric characters only
- If a drop-down custom field is in use, please type the exact drop-down option into your file. For example, if one of your options is "New York", you should ensure it is spelled exactly the same.
- URL Parsing does not work in CSV import. Column A will only create the Item Name. If a URL is entered, the Item name will display the URL.
- The account code must match Account Code (and not Account Code Description) in Procurify.
- Do not include the currency in the price column.
- Unable to import file: Errors
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?
- Import Data into Procurify