- Eliminate adding the items one by one when submitting requests
- Enter all orders in a sheet and upload it all at once in one request
1. Download the template from your account by selecting the +NEW REQUEST orange button located at the top of the screen and select Order
2. Select +IMPORT ORDER ITEMS → DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
3. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
Note that there may be custom fields added to the template CSV file. Ensure to populate the column in order to prevent errors.
- If a checkbox custom field is in use, the column must be populated with either true or false
- If a date custom field is in use, the format must be "YYYY-MM-DD"
- If a text custom field is in use, the format must contain alphanumeric characters only
- If a drop-down custom field is in use, please type the exact drop-down option into your file. For example, if one of your options is "New York", you should ensure it is spelled exactly the same.
4. Select the +NEW REQUEST button at the top left of the screen and select Order
5. Fill out the mandatory fields.
6. Select +Import Order Items
7. Select BROWSE & UPLOAD CSV
8. Locate the file on your computer. When you're all set with the file preview, select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- The account code shouldn't include the description and must match the account code in Procurify.
- Do not include the currency in the price column.
- Import Data into Procurify