- adding items to the Product Catalogue with procurify
- How do I add new items to the catalog?
- Can I add new items to the product list?
The following article outlines how to add items to the Product Catalog. Only users with access to the Procure module will be able to complete the following steps.
Adding a new Catalog Item from Product Catalog
- Select PROCURE→ PRODUCT CATALOG on the left-hand navigation menu
- Select the CREATE CATALOG ITEM orange button on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Input the data for the Catalog Item. Fields with red asterisks are required.
- Select SAVE CATALOG ITEM
Adding a new Catalog Item when creating a Purchase Order
If the item has been added to a Request, it is possible to create a Catalog Item at the Procurement Stage once the Request has been Approved. The following list two processes for adding a Catalog Item at the Procurement Stage.
- Select the PROCURE on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select PROCUREMENT
- Select the checkbox next to the non-catalog items you want to add to the Product Catalog.
- Select ADD TO LIST
- Select the [...] button across the item, and select +Add to Catalog. If you are unable to see the Add to Catalog option, use the scroll feature.
- Or alternatively, select the CREATE PURCHASE ORDER button, and select the [...] button across the item, and select +Add to Catalog
- The steps are only applicable to users with Product Catalog permission
- Once added, there will be a icon next to the item to signify that this item is part of the product catalog.
- A quick tip: You may edit or delete an item by clicking [...] button
- If you have a list of items to add to the catalog, use the import tool.
- There is no limit to the number of items that can be added to the catalog.