- Cancel a created PO
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Create and View Purchase Orders permission will be able to perform the steps below.
- Note that the Create and View Purchase Orders permission depends on location(s) and department(s) assigned.
- The steps below only applies to Purchase Orders where item(s) are not received yet. If your PO has already been received and needs to be canceled, please follow the steps here.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Procure > Purchase Order.
Find the PO you want to cancel and select it.
Scroll down and select the red Cancel P.O. button.
Confirm your action on the pop-up window.
- Once the PO is cancelled, item(s) will go back to Procure > Procurement.
- Once in procurement, you will need to select the Item(s) from the list from your Cancelled Purchase order & Deny them. Note that once denied in the Procure tab, the items can no longer be used for future Purchase Orders.