- Why am I unable to see a Vendor within the list when adding an order item?
- Why can't I see all vendors when creating an order item?
- Why am I unable to select a specific Vendor when adding an item to an Order?
- Why can't I add a vendor to an order item
The list of vendors displayed when adding items to an order request is curated by your Procurement team.
If the Vendor you wish to request items from is not on the list, select Other and enter the name of the Vendor.
How to add a Vendor when submitting a Request for Order:
- Click + New request in the top bar and select Order
- Click + Add new item
- From the Preferred vendors, drop-down select Other
- The Vendor Name field will appear beside Preferred vendors. Type in the name of the new Vendor.
- Ensure the Vendor does not already appear in the list before using this option.
Why am I unable to select a specific Vendor when adding an item to an Order?
If the Other option is unavailable, your organization has disabled vendor creation - contact your organization's account administrator for more details.
- In order to add a Vendor to the Preferred Vendors list please see How to Set a Vendor as Preferred or contact your account administrator.