- adding a new user
- inviting a new user
- how to add a new user
- How do I add a new user to Procurify
- user management
The following article outlines how to add a new user to Procurify. When a new user is added, roles, permissions, and locations must be assigned to ensure the user is able to effectively access and use Procurify.
- Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Manage Users below the Set up & Manage section.
- Select the + NEW USER button on the left-hand side.
- Type in the First Name, Last Name, Email of the user.
- Select a Role from the dropdown.
- Select ALL LOCATIONS or SOME LOCATIONS depending on which Locations the user needs access to. This step assigns the same set of Locations across all permissions. If you'd like to assign different Locations to different permissions, after completing all the steps in this article, review the article on how to update a user's Location permissions.
- To set a temporary password, deselect Send email invite checkbox and type in a password. If you'd like the user to receive an email, keep the Send email invite checkbox selected.
- If you’d like to add another user, select the Add another checkbox, and select ADD USER. The form will clear as the first user was added to the system, and you can now input data for another user. If you don’t wish to add another user, skip this step and simply select ADD USER to complete the process.
Success! You’ve added a new user.
- Superusers and users with Manage User permissions can perform the following steps
- How to assign a default Department and Location for a user