- add info here as needed, e.g. notion, google doc, slack thread links
SEO: add keywords
What is Lakeshore Learning
Lakeshore has grown from that first brick-and-mortar store to a leading developer and retailer of top-quality educational materials for early childhood programs, elementary schools, and homes nationwide
Procurify PunchOuts integrates with your favorite supplier’s PunchOut catalog to streamline how you purchase from them. With Procurify PunchOuts, you can browse and place orders through a supplier’s website or custom punchout catalog. Once the request is approved, a purchase order is generated and items are automatically purchased.
What are the benefits?
- Eliminate manual data entry with automatic data transfer between Procurify and the supplier’s catalog
- Streamline the procurement process with a centralized place to search, browse, compare and buy goods
- Better user experience with purchasing that mimics consumer e-commerce experience (digital storefront)
- Contact your account manager at Lakeshore Learning to set up a client account and curate a catalog. Please expect up to 30 days to set up the online catalog with Lakeshore Learning.
Once you've set up your Lakeshore Learning account, contact your Lakeshore Learning account manager and request these details:
- From/Sender ID/UserID (NetworkID)
- From ID Domain
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Order posting URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
- With those credentials, in Procurify, go to the Settings module from the left side menu. Click PunchOut Suppliers.
- Click Set Up under Lakeshore Learning.
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
Fill in the fields, adding in the credentials received from Lakeshore Learning.
Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- Selecting a credit card will process order items through Procurify’s Credit Card Reconciliation tool.
- Selecting other payment method will process order items through Procurify’s Accounts Payable Bill Creation module.
- Choose which requesters will have access to the PunchOut using the ‘Group access’ option.
Choose a payment method.
- Note: by using the PunchOut connection, you will no longer have access to direct payment options through the Lakeshore Learning platform. Please consult with your Lakeshore Learning representative on payment options.
Using Lakeshore Learning PunchOut: Requesting items
Note - only one PunchOut Supplier can be added to a Request For Order at a time.
Using the Request for Order form, a requester will select the Supplier Portal button.
- With the Lakeshore Learning PunchOut set up and appropriate access is given to the requester, the Lakeshore Learning PunchOut option will appear under the PunchOut Suppliers table.
- Select a shipping address.
- Click the Proceed button in the Lakeshore Learning row.
Add items to the Lakeshore Learning online cart as normal. When finished, navigate to the cart and click the Submit for approval button.
- Order item details will be automatically brought back to Procurify.
- Choose an account code for each order item, or apply in bulk.
- Submit the request for approval.