- Incorrect Account Code error messaging
The account code number entered doesn't match an existing Account Code in Procurify
- A leading 0 is causing the issue. When the file is saved as a CSV file, for example, the number 00123 converts to → 123
- Ensure the Account Code in the CSV file matches the one in Procurify.
- If a leading 0 is missing from the CSV file, open the file in Excel or your CSV editor of choice.
- Update the field with the error in excel from a Number field to a Text field. Update the number to accurately reflect the number in Procurify. For a detailed explanation, click here.
- Save the file to a CSV and upload it to Procurify.
- Review more Import Errors