- My password reset email didn't go to my inbox
- I can't find the password reset option in my email
- Where is my password reset
1) The email address does not have Procurify's IP Whitelisted as a sender
2) The email went to the spam or junk folder
3) Spelling mistake in the email address on the domain
- Your IT team will need to whitelist Procurify's IP as a safe sender
- Check your spam or junk folder, you may have to add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender's list within your email settings.
- Contact your superuser to check that the spelling of the email address on the domain matches the one you use.
- If multiple users are not receiving emails from Procurify, reach out to your IT team to ensure Procurify is whitelisted for all users