- Importing on behalf of data for charter schools.
- Article cached in "Common Qs and Issues for the CX Team" as it only applies to select customers - visible internally only
- Please reach out to Team Rapptr to enable on charter school domains.
The Amazon PunchOut on behalf of feature allows parents to place requests for orders via Amazon PunchOut on behalf of the student. The following article outlines how to import the data to make this feature available.
1. Head into Settings → Tools section, Select Import Data
2. Download the template for Students, users will be able to download a template that will include a field to add Amazon PunchOut emails
3. Once the template is downloaded open the file and include the users Amazon PunchOut emails
4. Upload the template in your domain.