- Netsuite issue
A current issue prevents users from checking and retaining the ‘Run in Sandbox’ checkbox in Netsuite during the bundle setup.
- When logged in as a NetSuite Admin, navigate to Customization → List/Record/Fields → Record Types.
- In that list, find Procurify Configurations click on List. In that list, there might be 1 or multiple records (depending on how many Procurify connections are configured).
- Edit each record and check the Run in sandbox checkbox. Then click Save. This should make the Run in sandbox checkbox stick.
- To verify, go to Procurify → Configuration → Configurations
- Ensure that the user e-mail and password matches between the assigned NetSuite Superuser User Account used for sync in your Procurify domain and your NetSuite Procurify Bundle configuration.
- This should enable Account Code and Vendor sync in real-time in the NetSuite sandbox (instead of manual push via Save and Execute).