- The following article outlines how to create a monthly statement
- Where to find a monthly statement
- How to export spending card data
The following article outlines how to generate a spending card monthly statement in Procurify. Only spending card admins can generate a monthly statement. Learn how to assign spending card admin access.
The following steps outline how to download a monthly statement in excel file:
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select SPENDING CARD.
- Select RECONCILE TRANSACTIONS.
- On the top right-hand side of the screen select the drop-down field Select monthly statements.
- Select the monthly statement you'd like to download from the drop-down list and select the DOWNLOAD button.
Success! You've exported spending card transactions from Procurify in excel format. Learn how to import bank transactions into Quickbooks Online.
The following steps outline how to download a monthly statement in PDF format:
- In Procurify, select the SPENDING CARD tab on the left-hand tab.
- Select RECONCILE TRANSACTION.
- Click the Select monthly statement from the drop-down tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Download button once a month has been selected.
Success! You've downloaded the monthly statement.
- It is not possible to export receipts
- The first statement will be available 1 month after their first transaction (on the 1st of that following month)
- Spending card is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card