- Explain what to do when the Export to CSV is not generating the file.
To prepare a CSV file, see Export Data: Custom CSV Exporter.
You must be a superuser or a user with customized access to Export Data to perform the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Export Data
- Click View Previous Exports next to the applicable Export section.
- Any export stuck in processing will not display a download button under the Status
- Return to the Export Data page and re-run the Export Request as noted in Export Data: Custom CSV Exporter.
- Check back later by clicking the View Previous Exports to see if it has been completed.
- Note that this may generate duplicate CSV Files. Delete unneeded duplicates as applicable.
- Generating the file may take longer due to the amount of data requested. If file does not generate, please contact Procurify Support.