- Explain what to do when the Export to CSV is not generating the file.
To prepare a CSV File please follow the instructions outlined in Export Data: Custom CSV Exporter. If the file is not generating and/or you do not receive an email with the file then follow the steps below.
1. On the left-hand navigation bar, select Settings → Export Data
2. Click on View Previous Exports next to the type of Export that is not generating
3. You should see the any that are stuck still appear, however, there will be no download button under the Status
4. Go back to the Export Data page and re-run the Export Request as noted in Export Data: Custom CSV Exporter.
5. Check back later by clicking the View Previous Exports to see if it has completed.
- Note that this may generate duplicate CSV Files, you may delete any duplicates if they are not needed.
- Depending on how much data you are trying to Export, it may take some time to generate the file.
- If the above happening, reach out to Support for this to be further investigated.