- SEO: unreceiving a PO, receiving made a mistake, error in receiving
You must be a Receiver or have custom permission to receive to complete the following steps.
If an item has been wrongly marked as passed/received, or if an item is discovered to be unsatisfactory, you can unreceive the items in the system to adjust the number of items received.
- In the Receive module view of the Purchase order, click the 3-dot options button on the right side of the item to unreceive.
From the drop-down menu select Receive Logs.
Receive Logs will provide you with more details about what has been marked as passed or failed.
Click the 3-dot options button to for options. Use Edit log item to adjust a quantity or Remove Item to completely unreceive the item.
All changes will be recorded in the audit log.
- If you do not see options for removing log items, the PO is closed and must be reopened. Contact your purchaser to re-open the PO.
- How to receive items on a Purchase Order
- When I receive and unreceive items, what happens to Accounts Payable?