- NetSuite user
- Procurify user
The following article outlines the first step in connecting NetSuite to Procurify. Before connecting Netsuite and Procurify, you will need to create a Procurify/NetSuite user who will establish the connection between the two programs.
- In Procurify, go to Settings → Manage User
- Click + Add new user. We recommend that you set First Name and Last Name to be indicative of the user being used for syncing to NetSuite and that you use an email address which you have access to in case the password ever needs to be reset for this user.
- Assign the Role of Superuser using the dropdown menu
- Ensure you uncheck the checkbox for Send email invite which will bring up a field where you can Set Temporary Password. In the case of this specific user, the password would not be temporary - we recommend using a password matching your company security protocols.
- Once the form is completed, click the Add User button.
- In the NetSuite connection page, enter the new user email and pre-assigned user password.
DO NOT make any changes to this user once this user is set up for NetSuite integration as this will cause issues for syncs between Procurify and NetSuite.
You have successfully added a temporary NetSuite setup user account! Continue the setup process by Setting up the NetSuite Procurify Bundle. For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
It is important you do not have Single Sign On (SSO) functionality setup or enabled on your domain during the user creation step or while establishing the connection between Procurify to NetSuite integration. If SSO enabled or activated, you will experience an error message that does not allow the connection to be established.