- Assigning Approval Role
- Assigning Approval Permission with Location and Department
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
You must be a Superuser or have custom permission to Manage Users to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Users
- Select the applicable user.
- Click the Roles & Permissions tab under the user's name
- Click Edit Permissions
- Select the checkbox next to Approve
- Click Apply
You've assigned the Approver Role to this user!
- Ensure to add a user to an Approval Routing Group