- rejected orders still approved
- Why are my rejected items still listed as approved
- When a Purchaser rejects an item from the Procurement list, where can they view the rejected items?
What happens to rejected items?
- Navigate to Procure → Procurement
- Use the checkboxes next to items to select applicable items.
- Click Reject Items
- (Optional) Provide a reason for rejection to inform the requester why the item is being rejected
- Confirm the action by clicking Reject Items
When items are rejected, the will no longer be available for Procurement. If the same item should need to be procured, a new request must to be submitted.
The original order request will show under the Rejected Requests tab. The audit log will show the full trail with the update: Purchase Pending → Rejected. The request/item will no longer impact any budgets.