The following article outlines how to sync Bills to QuickBooks Online. Only users with access to Bills in Accounts Payable will be able to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to the Bills page from the Accounts Payable module in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Approved tab to see approved bills.
- Select the bills to be synced to QuickBooks Online by clicking the checkbox next to them, or select all bills on the page by clicking the topmost checkbox.
- Click the Sync to QuickBooks Online button in the upper right of the screen.
- Select Connect to QuickBooks
You've successfully synced Bills form Procurify to QuickBooks Online!
Note: Credit Card, Amazon PunchOut items that used Credit Card as the payment method, Expenses, and previously synced bills cannot be synced to QuickBooks Online. These bills will be skipped during sync.