Feature Improvement: The Bill Export has Changed
- The Bill Export has changed and the export field called Line Subtotal now calculates the pre-tax amount. You can now get the full breakdown of pre-tax, tax, and post-tax amounts easily. Read more here for details.
Integration release: NetSuite integration
- We’re excited to announce that Procurify now offers direct integration with NetSuite. NetSuite customers will be able to better utilize Procurify's request to receive workflow. Once purchase orders have been created in Procurify, they will be synced to NetSuite, where customers can continue their NetSuite workflow. Read more here for details.
Integration release: QuickBooks Online direct integration (USA)
- We’re excited to announce that Procurify now offers direct integration with all QuickBooks Online tiers (for the QuickBooks Online USA products only at this stage). This integration passes over bill data from Procurify to QuickBooks Online. Read more here for the details.
Feature improvement: Request for Order Calendar picker has changed
- Sunday is now the first day! We've changed the calendar on the Request for Order drop-down Calendar picker to show the first day as Sunday (before it was Monday). It's now consistent with the rest of Procurify.
Procurify mobile app improvements: Camera image attachments
- The experience of attaching camera images to expense requests is now better than ever. Previously it was unclear to users if an image was successfully captured. Download Procurify’s mobile app for Apple or Android.
Procurify mobile app improvements: Custom fields now visible for bill approvals
- Custom fields are now visible when assessing a bill for approval on mobile. This means customers now gain a bill’s full context, and can complete a bill approval with confidence on their mobile devices. Download Procurify’s mobile app for Apple or Android.
Feature improvement: Procurify CheckOut updates for Cat (Westrac)
- Procurify CheckOut (our Chrome extension to speed up purchasing) now displays on two pages when shopping on parts.cat.com - the cart page, and the order processed page. This allows the details pulled to Procurify to match the order that was placed more accurately. Read more about Procurify CheckOut here.
Feature improvement: Amazon PunchOut order confirmations
- Procurify will now display the order status of items purchased through the Amazon Business PunchOut. The order status will now say “Purchased” or “Needs Attention” along with details on the order item. Procurify now even sends an email to the Procurify Requester, Approver, and the Purchaser that there was a problem with the order. Learn more about Amazon PunchOut here.
Feature improvement: Amazon Business ‘Enhanced Checkout’
- The Enhanced Checkout is a service offered to all punchout customers of Amazon Business. The benefits include 7-day price and inventory lock, multiple shipping speed options, scheduled delivery options for large items, and more. Read the full details here.
Feature improvement: Approver View Access (formerly known as Approval Watchlist)
- This feature allows seeing an overview of the workflows for all Approvers in Procurify. For example, their current open, pending, and denied approvals. Admins can now more easily configure this view (with search, scrolling, descriptions and guidance). Read the full details here.
Feature improvement: Procurify budgets are now optional
- What was it like before? When these budgets expired it meant requesters could no longer request from that account code. This caused issues for Requesters as it seemed the account codes had ‘disappeared’. What have we changed? Budgets are now optional. Expired budgets will no longer cause issues. Requesters can still create requests, even if the budget has expired. Read more on budgets here.
Feature improvement: The custom fields for bills created in Procurify can now be edited
- Custom fields on bills originating from the custom field on a request can now be seen and edited from the Accounts Payable module. This allows better end-to-end context and flexibility for finance teams when verifying bills or making adjustments.
Retired beta feature: Procurify’s (Global Search)
- The search function as it exists today has caused performance issues and is not widely used by Procurify customers. Read about the best way to find the things you’re looking for in this article.
New release: Amazon Punchout for Canada
- Amazon.ca Business Punchout is now live for all customers! Following previous Amazon punchouts for USA, UK, and Germany, Procurify now supports punchout connections with the new Amazon Business Canada. Learn more about Amazon PunchOut here.
Feature improvement: Extra ‘exported’ filter added to bills export tools
- An extra filter was added to bills exports (Settings → Export Data → Bills → Prepare CSV). Previously there were two ways to export bills. From the Accounts Payable module you could filter out the previously exported bills (handy for not duplicating information in the Accounting System), but from Settings → Export Data area you could add more columns and other filters. Now you can get the best of both worlds! The ‘Exported’ or ‘Unexported’ filter is now available for the Settings → Export Data option also.
Feature improvement: Advanced approvals, automatic approver group removal
Approver groups need ‘rules’ to say which type of RFOs they’ll show up for. Previously when a Location or Department was deleted, this meant that the Approver group’s rules expanded to include all Locations and Departments. Now what will happen is that the Approver group will deactivate completely when the setting/object for a rule it contained (Location or Department or Custom Field) has been deleted. Learn more about approvals here.
Feature improvement: Real-time budget graphics now includes bills
- In short, you can now see an extra purple display (for ‘billed’) on Procurify’s real-time budget graphs. Procurify’s real-time budgets now also show you ‘billed’ items! Recent updates mean that your approved invoices/bills, i.e. ‘billed’ items, will now also be displayed as part of your budget information. This means our real-time budget graphics are now more accurate and useful than ever before. Read more about the details here.
Feature improvement: Purchase Order (PO) number duplication warning
Previously at larger companies with several purchasing roles, two purchasing people could be creating POs at the same time. There was a risk of a PO number being generated while the exact same PO number was generated and being worked on by someone else. Now there’s a warning modal that alerts the purchasing person that they have created a duplicate PO number, and now they know to use the next PO number without manually checking with their co-workers first. Read more about Purchase Order numbering here.