In this article, we refer to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories. Learn more here.
- Navigate to Settings → Import Data
- Click Download Template next to Departments
- Fill out the required columns and save the file.
- On the Import Data page, click Import CSV File next to Departments
- Select Browse & Upload CSV
- Locate the saved CSV file
- Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Departments → and select Download Template.
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?
- Why don't my CSV files or import templates match the labeling in my Procurify account?
- Department updates aren't available in export option via a CSV. If you would like to update this information, you must manually type in all the departments that are currently in the system.
- Only Superusers can add new Departments
- How to add a new Department manually
- Import Data into Procurify