- Importing Departments
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Department Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer. Note that the Location name should be entered exactly how it should appear in Procurify.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Import Data
5. Select Import CSV next to Departments
6. Select Browse & Upload CSV
7. Locate the saved CSV file
8. Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Departments → and select Download Template.
- Department imports aren't available in export option via a CSV. If you would like to update this information, you must manually type in all the departments that are currently in the system.
- Only Superusers can add new Departments
- How to add a new Department manually
- Import Data into Procurify